Sunday, November 2, 2008

Witches Party



























Ok ladies, so this is my second attempt at posting this Party. When I posted it last week it didn't look quite how I thought it would. I'm still trying to figure this blog thing out so I'm open to suggestions and feedback.



The Witches Party was such a blast. It was fun to get to know some of my neighbors a little bit better. Everybody looked their very witchiest that night. Kim was such a fun and lovely hostess. (She's the one with the green make-up). We did such fun activities and we all turned into real witches that night. Thanks for a wicked awesome night to Kim and all you witches out there! GOOD TIMES! Oh yah the food was awesome too.

I almost forgot to mention, the picture at the bottom of the post is Amy 20 minutes into her speech on her favorite T.V. shows. I thought it was a good one. Your awesome Amy. I like my shows too.

2 comments:

Amy said...

That was a blast! However, that picture of me looks hideous! What a fun night!

Bart and Becky said...

i am so excited you have a blog now we can keep more updated. We still need to get together. It has been to long