Saturday, February 9, 2008

Goodbye 2007







Boy 2007 was a fast year. Some events that happened in the McGuire Family in 2007 were:
Todd started a new job. He works as the financial controller and is really enjoying it.
We welcomed a new addition to our family. Trystan Jeffery. He has been a tremendous blessing in our family. He really likes to smile, and if you see him soon, you'll know what I am talking about.
Sydney turned 2. She is a lot of fun, and has really started to show more and more personality as she grows. Still working on the potty training though.  She really likes hanging out with her cousin Easton.  I have posted a picture of those two dancing together around Christmas.  I thought I would also post a picture of Poppa and Hunny with Sydney and Trystan.  Sydney really loves it when Grandma Hunny reads to her.   I also posted a picture of Sydney on her birthday waiting for her friends to come over and play.  She got that play table for her birthday, as well as the tea set.  She really enjoys playing her her play room.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

How CUTE! I am so glad you updated your blog! I can't believe how big Trystan is! He is SO cute! ok, i have to hand it to celest...syd's room is ADORABLE! When we move i may pay her to come and help me decorate for sure!!!